CREATING YOUR WEB PRESENCE
When we sign up with FACEBOOK we want to connect to our family and friends, when we signed up with LinkedIn we wanted to make professional connections. After your identity is established, you then start branching out with your connections and building your social network.
The idea of having WEBSITE was somewhat limited to certain professions like IT, researchers, artists etc. With the advancement of technology like WordPress, blogger, building your own identity in the world of networking is super easy nowadays.
CREATING YOUR OWN WEBSITE IS EASY, BUT IS IT NECESSARY??
A WEBSITE gives you control over your image. whether you are applying for a job or starting a business, having the control over what information you would like to share is a powerful tool for your self image.It can be your primary reference in the world of internet.Having a personal website and blog will aid you in many ways. Your career will benefit from it and so will your personal brand and development.
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR OWN IDENTITY IN THIS WORLD OF WEB
1.CONNECT WITH AUDIENCE/CUSTOMER
Give your customer a genuine experience to understand what you and your business is all about.
Building your own website is a smart move than spending that amount on professional designers or any other multimedia company.
3.MAKE FREE UPDATE ANYTIME YOU WANT!
If you build your own website ,you will save money ,time and hassle by being able to update it yourself.
groweasyincome.com offers free personal domain name and website including free hosting for premium members.
In this age of the Internet, a business without a website is like a man without a face. Unless you tell people what you are doing, how will they know your ability? A website is an essential business tool for growing the business.
Your website helps to automate your marketing and sales campaigns promoting the growth of the business on its own. Nothing beats the joy of getting leads from your website, without you having to find new customers and convince them. Or completed a transaction while you were sleeping.
Here are a few ways your website can help develop your business
- The face of your business People tend to buy stuff from someone they know and can trust. Your website does this job of building this trust and give them a know-how of what you are into, hence acting as a powerful tool for introduction
- Attracts Business Once people know that you mean serious business, the word will spread and new clients will find it and refer others to it. Then the website introduces your products and services, saving you of the high wasteful costs of brochures and other outdoor marketing techniques. The best part is it works locally, nationally as well as globally; giving it a global reach.
- Low-cost Marketing A website is an easy tool when it comes to advertising and marketing. Other methods like Facebook ads can also be used. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is another tool. The SEO service provider can heighten the ranking of your website which quickly results in increased sales and higher profits
- My Go-to Salesman Your website can explain benefits, features, and advantages of your product or services. Consistent updating and promoting contents of the website will drive more people to it. Answer the Frequently Asked Questions, address anticipated objections. Better still, nudge them to take action by signing up entering their card details and making a purchase right now! So you interact only with genuinely interested buyers. It does the filtering job for you as well
- Links are very important as far as viral marketing is concerned. If there are many sites linking to you, the word is being spread around the world. If your website has good content associated with your product or service, people will be more inclined towards linking your website to theirs thus promoting it further
- Client Database can be built easily with the website, there would be thousand potential clients who stop by your website. If you keep presenting value and record their email addresses, these potential clients will become valued customers to loyalists to your brand
- Strong bond The customers can review product features online and leave feedbacks to which you can send responses which strengthen your credibility and customer-seller bond
- Self-operating Store Your website sells the products and services 24/7 thus easy on you and the customers. With minimal development cost, no distribution, no employees to manage
- Permanent relationship Once transacted, maybe your services or products are not needed by clients for a while, maybe they need it after a period of time. At such time, you want them to think of you. The automated emails of your website will help keep the relationship warm and give them reminders at regular intervals
All this can be done by someone who you can hire and you can focus on the other important stuff and have your business growing for you. This is how an effective and progressive website will help your business grow by leaps and bounds
20th February, 2018